For companies, protecting the Baltic Sea is today’s way of doing environmental work and implementing corporate responsibility. By supporting the Clean Baltic Sea projects, companies participate in concrete environmental protection that brings results. The operational model of the projects has been applied from the corporate world, making it a great match for the way many companies think. When working together, sponsor companies also receive information on the Baltic Sea, its status, and measures taken to improve the situation.
SUPPORT OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Monetary donations
- Pro bono work
- Donations of machinery and equipment
- Donations of media space
- Cooperation involving product marketing, agreed on a case by case basis
The clean Baltic Sea projects give their partners:
- An opportunity to participate in cost-efficient projects that improve the status of the Baltic Sea, for example at one of the project sites where nutrient discharges are reduced.
- Comprehensive information on project goals, results, and expenditure. Information is available on the website, in the annual report, and in the Fund Report sent to supporters twice a year.
- Depending on the scope of the cooperation, supporting companies can be featured in the Clean Baltic Sea projects’ communication materials and website. All companies who have donated at least €1,000 are listed on the Foundation’s website.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON CORPORATE COOPERATION:
Clean Baltic Sea projects
erkki.salo (at) jnfoundation.fi
+358 (0)40 728 1859